One of the great myths of becoming a teacher is that you only get hired in August. But there are plenty of open teaching positions today! We have done a great job making sure we can match our amazing teacher candidates with school districts and it shows.
We had a call yesterday from the Director of Human Resources at Azle ISD. Because our teacher candidates get amazing job resources, Azle was able to fill some open teaching positions this past week! We love hearing that. (they still have a few more if you want to check out their teaching job board)
All our candidates have access to the Texas Teachers job board and it makes a difference. It is why districts hire more teachers from us then all the other programs combined.
Here is just a mere fraction of the open positions today.
- Varnett Public School, Core Subjects EC-6 https://www.varnett.org/apps/news/category/1846
- Trinity Charter Schools, Special Education EC-12, Core 4-8 and EC-6 https://secure3.entertimeonline.com/ta/6092944.jobs?ShowAllOpenings
- The Pro Vision Academy, Core Subjects EC-6 , ELAR 7-12, Special Education – multiple positions and levels
- Spring Branch ISD – Core 4-8, Science 4-8, Science 7-12 and Special Education EC-12 https://cms.springbranchisd.com/hr/Human-Resources/Applicants/Open-Vacancies?category=Certified+Professional
- Richard Milburn Academy – Odessa – Mathematics 7-12, Science 7-12, Social Studies 7-12 https://www.excellence-sa.org/jobs